The Cambridge High School Marching Band includes Band members, Drumline, and the Color Guard.
Due May 15, 2020
Complete the following form to register for Marching Band:
Marching Band Registration Online Form
To submit your $100 registration payment:
PAYPAL (preferred): Go to PayPal Deposit
Write a check payable to "Cambridge Band Booster Club" and include your STUDENT NAME in the memo field of your check.
Cambridge Band Treasurer
300 Hopewell Close Lane
Milton, GA 30004
June 29, 2020
2020 Guard Supplies Fee Due ($145) all Guard Members
July 9th, 2020
Parent Marching Band meeting
This is our mandatory marching band parent meeting. Time and location TBD. We will cover many important details about July rehearsals and the marching season - please plan for at least one member of your household to be present!
Due July 13, 2020
Marching Band Medical Forms and Band Camp Fee Due ($175)*
If possible, we encourage you to upload your completed medical, Driver's License & Insurance, and authorization forms to your student’s account.
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Drivers License and Insurance Card
- SHS - 1 Medicine Authorization (required)
- SHS - 2 Authorization to Carry Medicine (if applicable)
Due July 27, 2020
Store Items and Other Marching Band Fees Due
- Deadline to order Marching Band under uniform, shoes, and spirit wear items in Charms Store*
- Performance Meals Fee Due ($100)
- Uniform Fee Due ($40)
- Guard New Member Essentials Due ($145) - all new Guard Members
Due August 21, 2020
Band Performance Enhancement Fee (PEF) Due ($150)* - Paid by all Marching Band and Concert Class students.
Due September 18, 2020
Deadline to order Concert Band Uniform ($70) and Instrument Rental Fee Due ($100/semester)*
* Fee can be paid online at any time after June 15.