Senior Night Details
I've had quite a questions regarding tomorrow night's activities so I'm sending the details again below.
3:00 - Parents decorate Senior dining area (auditorium lobby)
4:15 – 11th graders eat dinner in cafeteria
4:30 – 9th & 10th graders eat dinner in cafeteria
4:40 - SENIORS - Dinner served to them, by chosen Juniors, in Auditorium Lobby
5:45 – Band change to uniforms
6:05 - Band warms up in Courtyard (Mom's get their corsages)
6:25 - Band Marches to Stadium
· Parents MUST stop at gates and show their purchased game tickets to enter the stadium. Please consider getting their early or purchasing tickets online as it will be very busy!
· Meet band on track (behind visitor’s entrance)
· Students & Parents will walk across the track when senior is announced and receive gift from Mr. Borger and Ms. Groves
· Studio 7 photographer will take official photo at the photo op location on track /field.
· Band will play Alma Mater for Parents & Students.
· Group photos can be taken from the stands only. No on field photographs during presentation.
· Parents & Seniors will return to the stands for remainder of game.
Homecoming Courts will be presented on field at half-time. Band will be on field for procession.
Post Game Band Show
Band will perform their entire show, with props, at the conclusion of game!
Hope this helps! It's going to be a fun night. See you all there!
Cambridge Band Booster Club